Wolverines U18 Boys Program
A deposit of $200 for the upcoming soccer year must be paid by June 1. The deposit will be credited toward the player’s club fees total of $600. The remaining payments are due on September 1 ($100), November 1 ($100), February 1 ($100), and April 1 ($100) of the soccer year in which the player is participating.
A program will be established by the WSFC President and the WSFC coaching staff. Please note the program is TENTATIVE and is subject to change at any time at the discretion of the WSFC President and the WSFC coaching staff. Below please find the tentative schedule for the 2017-2018 soccer year (please note that participation in all tournaments, leagues, and cups is based on acceptance).
- CPYSL Snowflake League (Palmyra, PA) on November 11-12, 2017
- Hempfield Adidas Fall Classic (Lancaster, PA) on November 18-19, 2017
- NSCAA Baltimore College Showcase (Ellicott City, MD) on November 25-26, 2017
- 1-2 training sessions per week from March-May 2018
- EDP Easter Showcase (Hammonton, NJ) on March 30-31, 2018
- Challenger Invitational (Manheim, PA) on May 12-13, 2018
- Bloomsburg College Showcase (Bloomsburg, PA) on June 2-3, 2018
- Mid-Atlantic Cup (Manheim, PA) on June 23-24, 2018
- EDP Summer Showcase (Hammonton, NJ) on July 21-22, 2018
- At least 1 player evaluation during the soccer year
- Sports performance training sessions during the soccer year