Phoenix U13 Girls Program
A deposit of $200 for the upcoming soccer year must be paid by June 1. The deposit will be credited toward the player’s club fees total of $500. The remaining payments are due on September 1 ($100), February 1 ($100), and April 1 ($100) of the soccer year in which the player is participating.
A program will be established by the WSFC President and the WSFC coaching staff. Please note the program is TENTATIVE and is subject to change at any time at the discretion of the WSFC President and the WSFC coaching staff. Below please find the tentative schedule for the 2017-2018 soccer year (please note that participation in all tournaments, leagues, and cups is based on acceptance).
- 1-2 training sessions per week from August-November 2017
- Al Perlini Memorial Tournament (Warminster, PA) on September 3, 2017
- CPYSL from September-November 2017
- Western Lehigh United Four Game Fall Fest (Allentown, PA) on October 7-8, 2017
- Hempfield Adidas Fall Classic (Lancaster, PA) on November 18-19, 2017
- 1-2 training sessions per week from March-May 2018
- EPYSA State Cup, President's Cup, or Challenge Cup from March-May, 2018
- Continental FC Invitational (Downingtown, PA) on April 29, 2018
- Hershey Memorial Day Challenge Cup (Hershey, PA) on May 26-27, 2018
- At least 1 player evaluation during the soccer year
- Sports performance training sessions during the soccer year